Being a Receptionist
Receptionists manage the front desk and phone systems of luxury brands. The receptionist is the first gatekeeper met when calling or entering the luxury office or retail location environment. This role is responsible for all phone communication, message taking, and receiving of packages and mail. A receptionist often supports an entire team by screening calls and visitors, and managing complex company wide calendars.
- Establishing and maintaining a tone of professionalism throughout the workspace
- Welcoming visitors and corresponding with the appropriate team member upon arrival
- Managing all correspondences as first point of contact large volumes of phone calls, etc.
- Overseeing, sorting and attending to all mail correspondences
- Maintaining a safe environment by following security procedures
- Constantly upkeeping the office including maintaining the appearance, restocking inventory, and ordering supplies
- Performing all clerical duties consisting of heavy filling, copying and collating
- Maintaining employee directories and updating contacts as needed
- Excellent customer service skills; friendly and accommodating
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
- Detail oriented with meticulous organization, task management and communication skills