Being an Executive Assistant
Executive Assistants act as direct support to upper level management and C-suite executives. The role of an Executive Assistant or C-suite Executive Assistant often involves heavy and ever-changing calendar management, complete control of administrative functions of the office, and acting as professional gatekeeper to the Principal directly. If you are an Executive Assistant for hire in Los Angeles, New York City, Palm Beach, or Hamptons, register with Hire Society today.
- Managing an ever-changing calendar, prioritizing and facilitating appointments
- Handling all logistics associated with meetings, appointments and conferences, etc.
- Anticipating incoming emails and phone calls with proper call screening, forwarding, and message taking
- Serving as all around gatekeeper to the principal
- Coordinating domestic and international travel for the principal. Corresponding with the other offices and staff members to ensure seamless transition between business and personal
- Creating business expenses reports and reconciling credit card statements
- Organizing and maintaining company files
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Computer and technology savvy with proficiency in Mac, PC and full Office Suite, Calendaring experience a MUST
- Polished, poised and professional in both mindset and manor; use of utmost discretion at all times
- Flexibility in scheduling; willingness to work long hours and overtime as needed
- Ability to operate with a high level of integrity for handling sensitive issues and maintaining complete confidentiality