Being a Yacht Captain
Yacht Captains are very specific roles intended to manage and sail large vessels, generally motor yachts, between seaport destinations. Captains are experienced in all aspects of sailing and chartering boats specific to size and are often responsible for managing a yacht crew to help maintain the inner and outer areas of the boat.
- Managing all navigation and sailing, delegating as needed to First Mate
- Responsibility of large and small craft vessels
- Oversee the safety of all guests on board
- Extensive knowledge of all operations related to sailing various vessels, direct experience with larger vessels
- Ability to manage multiple team members in high-stress situations
- Seamless navigation of various types of water and waterways, ensuring all guests enjoy seamless experience on and offshore