Being a Flight Attendant
Private Flight Attendants provide direct inflight cabin assistance to all guests onboard. Flight Attendants are generally responsible for facilitating all meal service, technology on board, and concierge duties as related to arrival and departure of the aircraft.
- Conducting pre-flight checks for cabin safety and comfort
- Managing and maintaining stock inventories of all desired guest amenities on board
- Communicating all details and itineraries / changes from Captain to guests
- Impeccable attention to detail, ensuring all guests are attended to at all times
- Prior experience on similar sized aircraft, navigating being present while allowing guests privacy
- Hospitality and / or culinary experience, familiarity with food safety handling procedures