Being a Concierge
Concierge are responsible for all assistance within a luxury brand or office as related to serving guests and owners. The Concierge manages all hospitality based tasks including food and beverage service, welcoming and directing guests, running personal errands, and setting up / maintaining all client or guest facing spaces.
- Managing all elements of hospitality, food and beverage service within the office or retail location on a daily basis
- Assisting with event production for business and private events
- Organizing and maintaining Principal’s personal effects while present
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; above and beyond attitude
- Prior experience working in high-end food or beverage service, knowledge of fine dining
- Willingness to adapt to an ever-changing and often unstructured environment; ability to manage challenging personalities and high-stress environments